October 18, 2008

Final Destination 3 (2006)

1/5

Almost an exact replica of the first one, except with a roller coaster instead of an airplane, Final Destination 3 manages to break no new ground and sap out the humor that was infused into the series with the second one. Absolutely nothing kept my attention or interest. The boring, uninspired deaths were few and far between. The acting was absolutely atrocious, as was the characterization, writing, cinematography, editing, and anything else you can think of that might describe a movie. I'm not even gonna wait until the movie ends to post this review, because I am 100% certain that not even Scorsese, Tarantino, and the Coen brothers working together could come up with something that had the potential to undo the damage this film has already done in the first hour. My suggestion? If TNT ever shows all three in a row as it did tonight, avoid my mistake and just watch the first two.

IMDb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414982/