August 19, 2006

Snakes on a Plane (2006)

4/5

Finally, a movie that respects its audience! It fulfills and perhaps even surpasses all of its target viewer's expectations; it has thrills, it has laughs, it has boobs, it has cheesy lines, it even has "snakes on crack." Consistently. From start to finish. It's incredible. See it immediately, while people who are excited to see it are still watching it in theaters. This may be one of the only movies I've seen to live up to its hype.

The nachos I spent $7.30 on were bland. The fake leather seats were crappy. The girls behind me were annoying. Other than that, great movie. But this is the kind of movie where you can't separate the film from the experience, so I feel justified in mentioning these as negatives. And even though I'm never gonna see this again, I recommend you see it!

IMDb link: http://imdb.com/title/tt0417148/